The check-in time in Dvina Hotel is 2 p.m. Moscow time.
Frequently asked questions
Sure, but only if we have free rooms. We charge:
- 50% of one day stay on check-ins from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m.;
- hourly rate on check-ins from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. (provided you stay for one day or longer).
If you know you’ll be arriving earlier that 2 p.m., please advise Reservations by phone: +7 8182 67-7777, or mail: email@example.com, or by letting us know in “NOTES AND REQUESTS” field in the online booking form.
Our check-out time is 12 p.m. Moscow time.
On check-outs later than 12.a.m. we charge:
- hourly rate, if you check out within 6 hours after the check-out time;
- half day rate, if you check out after 6 to 12 hours after the check-out time;- full day rate, if you check out after 12 to 24 hours after the check-out time.
Yes, you are free to pay in cash or by credit card. Dvina Hotel accepts MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, American Express.
Our rooms do not have safe boxes. Reception offers individual boxes at RUR 50.
Yes, there is a free parking lot within Dvina Hotel premises. Please apply Reception Desk for more information.
Да. Регистрируем на срок проживания в гостинице «Двина».
Yes. Our Wi-Fi is free all over the place.
No. They are available from the Reception.
Yes. There is a fitness center in our hotel that has a gym and a sauna.
Yes, Dvina Hotel offers rooms with the level of comfort suitable for families with kids. Cribs for babies under 2 are free. Also, we offer a special reduced rate for families.
Our suites for families cost:
- Standard Suite – RUR 5,000 per day;
- Suite Deluxe – RUR 6,000 per day.
The family package includes:
- accommodation in one of out suites – Standard Suite or Suite Deluxe;
- accommodation for 1 or 2 children;
- 20% discount on sauna services;